Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Killer BIGxyz
  • 1 Post By Mr37
  • 1 Post By WavingReds
  • 3 Post By BodyGuardz
  1.    #1  
    i recently contacted bodyguardz about their Pure screen protector (a tempered glass protector) built for a Nokia lumia 920 and he said that if they have more demand for it, they will make it. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN :
    BodyGuardz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by killer bigxyz View Post
    i recently contacted bodyguardz about their pure screen protector (a tempered glass protector) built for a nokia lumia 920 and he said that if they have more demand for it, they will make it. Lets make it happen :
    how !!!
    Nokia 6600 > 6260 > 7610 > N70 > N91 > N73 > N91 8GB > N86 > Lumia 920
    BodyGuardz likes this.
  3.    #3  
    either comment here:

or email them at:
    support@bodyguardz.com
    BodyGuardz likes this.

I would definitely buy it too if it covers the entire screen and not leave the edge exposed
    BodyGuardz likes this.
  5.    #5  
    did anybody contact them yet? i always email them about 3 times a week lol, i really want the pure. my brother has one for his iphone (iwhack) 5 and it only leaves the home button and earphone jack exposed. since the lumia doesnt have any physical buttons on the screen, i'd imagine it wouldnt leave anything exposed, but on the bodyguardz screen protector i have it doesnt cover the curved part of the glass. but that is only about a millimeter left exposed.
    BodyGuardz likes this.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Really appreciate the love here! We're toying with the idea to put Pure for the Lumia 920 up as a Kickstarter project. Do you think we could get 1,000 backers? We'd love to hear your feedback.

You should make a poll,

Honestly I hate the wet application ones cause they leave dents and bumps that never goes away.

I hate the dry static one cause it doesn't have the entire screen and it messes up the proximity sensor

Hey all. Just wanted to say that I had a Tempered Glass Protector made by another company for my Note. It was great. I mean, I would never even consider ever using another screen protector if there was a tempered glass option for my phone. It is night and day. They slightly raise the screen but they are, look and feel just like your normal screen. Bodyguardz...if you guys make it, I'll be buying a couple. Word of mouth on this site will get you enough business to make it worth your time to make these for at least the Windows Phone flagships.
    Thanked by:

I'd be in for one.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyGuardz View Post
    Really appreciate the love here! We're toying with the idea to put Pure for the Lumia 920 up as a Kickstarter project. Do you think we could get 1,000 backers? We'd love to hear your feedback.
    Can't hurt to try. I know I would be a backer. The key would be a relatively quick delivery after funding.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Thank you all for the great feedback! We're putting together a plan. We just might give it a shot. Pure™ is an incredible protector and we'd love to have an option for the Lumia users out there.
    Thanked by:
    Nimdock, Mr37 and krystea like this.

I'd buy one, that's for sure. I'd bet it'll fit flush with the L920's CC-1043 case too!
    Krys Morgenweck
    Writer - Windows Phone Central
    Email - k.morgenweck@live.com
    Twitter - @krystea

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'"
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    100% will buy. if you ship to India that is.
    Thanked by:

I would buy.

Make sure you leave the appropriate cutouts, specially for the proximity sensor that other protector makers seem to forget about. :P
    Last edited by Nimdock; 03-27-2013 at 05:27 PM.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Alright, we just posted a poll here. Would love to hear your feedback. Thanks for helping us with this decision!