Bodyguardz Pure for Nokia Lumia 920

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
i recently contacted bodyguardz about their Pure screen protector (a tempered glass protector) built for a Nokia lumia 920 and he said that if they have more demand for it, they will make it. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN ::winktongue:

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
did anybody contact them yet? i always email them about 3 times a week lol, i really want the pure. my brother has one for his iphone (iwhack) 5 and it only leaves the home button and earphone jack exposed. since the lumia doesnt have any physical buttons on the screen, i'd imagine it wouldnt leave anything exposed, but on the bodyguardz screen protector i have it doesnt cover the curved part of the glass. but that is only about a millimeter left exposed.

BodyGuardz

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Really appreciate the love here! We're toying with the idea to put Pure for the Lumia 920 up as a Kickstarter project. Do you think we could get 1,000 backers? We'd love to hear your feedback.

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
You should make a poll,

Honestly I hate the wet application ones cause they leave dents and bumps that never goes away.

I hate the dry static one cause it doesn't have the entire screen and it messes up the proximity sensor

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey all. Just wanted to say that I had a Tempered Glass Protector made by another company for my Note. It was great. I mean, I would never even consider ever using another screen protector if there was a tempered glass option for my phone. It is night and day. They slightly raise the screen but they are, look and feel just like your normal screen. Bodyguardz...if you guys make it, I'll be buying a couple. Word of mouth on this site will get you enough business to make it worth your time to make these for at least the Windows Phone flagships.

knowimagination

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Really appreciate the love here! We're toying with the idea to put Pure for the Lumia 920 up as a Kickstarter project. Do you think we could get 1,000 backers? We'd love to hear your feedback.

Can't hurt to try. I know I would be a backer. The key would be a relatively quick delivery after funding.

BodyGuardz

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Thank you all for the great feedback! We're putting together a plan. We just might give it a shot. Pure™ is an incredible protector and we'd love to have an option for the Lumia users out there.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I would buy.

Make sure you leave the appropriate cutouts, specially for the proximity sensor that other protector makers seem to forget about. :p

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte