02-09-2013, 02:00 AM #2
- 3,068 Posts
You might look at this thread: AAC format not supported on Windows Phone 8 per Microsoft Support !?
I don't use iTunes (or anything Apple releases), so I cannot try their suggestions of things like conversion or drag-and-drop addition (rather than syncing via the WP app), but maybe you can use that information to help you.
- 02-09-2013, 02:31 AM #5
I didn't know that WP8 didn't support ACC, but it seems incredibly stupid not to. Add it to the laundry list of things WP8 needs to address with updates. While they're at it, why not support FLAC?
You'll have to convert them to .mp3. Drag.
- 02-09-2013, 02:45 AM #7
I'll have to do some testing but, 7.5 played fine and Zune Software used AAC (.m4a) as the default setting. Also, be aware that AAC is not an Apple format - it stands for Advanced Audio CODEC under the MPEG-4 Standard.
- By MDak280 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 11-21-2012, 04:32 AM
- By BIGPADDY in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 11-17-2012, 06:39 PM
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2012, 03:58 PM
- By CamiKitti in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 09:38 PM
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 40Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:52 PM