Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

I scoured Craigslist for weeks trying to FIND a 920 with no luck, only one "but it had a shattered screen" out there. I got lucky and my local ATT rep knew a guy selling one... LOVE this phone !! What I dont love however.... is everyone whining and moaning about everything little thing then sending it back to Nokia

Quote Originally Posted by eortizr View Post
    This is the hardest phone to sell I have ever have, I usually stay with a phone for a couple of months before moving to something else, and always found my self selling the phone in 1 or 2 days after I put the ad on Craigslist, but men this Lumia 920 is like a virus, no body wants to have it, even when the price is super low, at first I tried $380.00, not a single call for a week, then I tried $350.00, still not a call after 3 days, is been now on $300 for 2 days and still no one, never getting a Windows phone again.. to hard to get rid of them....
    Can't find them in Vegas on CL. I'm looking for another one for my wife. Try 250.00 and I'll get one from you. Especially if its Red.

I think it was 69 bucks on amazon couple of days ago.. and I am pretty sure that after the congress in Barcelona they will have to lower the price even further because of the new model announcements. I am guessing that it will be offered for free on ATT within 2 months.

Global Posts
    32,249 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad0 View Post
    I think it was 69 bucks on amazon couple of days ago.. and I am pretty sure that after the congress in Barcelona they will have to lower the price even further because of the new model announcements. I am guessing that it will be offered for free on ATT within 2 months.
    But that's with a 2-year contract.

This is the hardest phone to sell I have ever have, I usually stay with a phone for a couple of months before moving to something else, and always found my self selling the phone in 1 or 2 days after I put the ad on Craigslist, but men this Lumia 920 is like a virus, no body wants to have it, even when the price is super low, at first I tried $380.00, not a single call for a week, then I tried $350.00, still not a call after 3 days, is been now on $300 for 2 days and still no one, never getting a Windows phone again.. to hard to get rid of them....
    I don't know where you are, but I was getting offers on my Lumia 900 for $225 AFTER the 920 came out and it wasn't too hard at all. I think saying that nobody wants one is a bit of an exaggeration.

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    So let me get this right:
    The 920 is a bad phone because no one wants to buy the one used phone you're trying to sell?
    And that this somehow represents the market demand of the entire product range?
    Thanked by:

Buddy, you're a rubbish sale rep. 😉

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express
    Google - "Don't be evil. . . much!"

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by invertme View Post
    I sold 2 Lumia 920s within hours of listing them on this site. You must be doing something wrong. It could be your spelling and grammar?
    Not nice dude. No BODY likes a grammer nazi.
    ~Sal

eBay, *****

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    untitled.jpg
    ~Sal

I hear your struggles, but don't see the point of posting on this forum. Do you want people not to buy this phone because you think they wont be able to sell it or are you trying to sell the phone on this forum for $300????
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,262 Global Posts
    This thread has ran it's course. Closed.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12