- 02-11-2013, 12:49 PM #1
I sent all my contacts from my other Phone to this one via bluetooth. It said 147 contacts saved. But there are no where to find on my phone. Where are they? Under Phone book its empty.
Last edited by Mr Manson; 02-11-2013 at 01:02 PM.
02-11-2013, 03:44 PM #3
- 31 Posts
Did you use the Transfer my Data App from Nokia? I didn't need to use it, I just synced with my Microsoft account. But it is supposed to work with all operating systems via Bluetooth.
If this doesn't work just import them to the Microsoft Account you used then sync.
Here's the QR code Transfer my Data for Lumia is updated
- By JonFranklin in forum Windows Phone WallpapersReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2013, 04:15 AM
- By Mr Manson in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2013, 03:21 AM
- By vizagdude in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2012, 02:59 PM
- By Desdemona in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2012, 01:46 AM
- By superkrad in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2011, 02:14 PM