02-11-2013, 04:55 PM #1
- 27 Posts
I got my Lumia 920 in January and it is a "hardware revision 1.0" model. Knowing the issues some are having, do any of you bought a phone recently with a different rev number? You can find it in settings>about
It would be interesting to see if Nokia has done anything about the issues since November.
04-08-2013, 11:18 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Just got a new L920 to replace my 8x, and it is a 1.0 Model. I was wondering the same thing, curious if there is a newer iteration fixing some of the known hardware issues. Maybe I just got a straggler, would be interested to see if anyone else has a newer model.
- By Flagz in forum HTC 8XReplies: 46Last Post: 03-30-2013, 05:01 PM
- By kmann1994 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2012, 08:16 PM
- By irvin792 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2012, 04:55 PM
- By Hiiiiiiiii in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2012, 12:48 AM
- By donthompson567 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2011, 02:26 AM