I love my 920

eddieolong

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I made the switch from an iPhone 4 to the 920 because I needed a change and got sick of feeling "trapped" with Apple content/music. I hated the 920 at first and had instant buyers remorse. I posted in this forum how disappointed I was and almost sent it back. I was almost disappointed at how quickly it took me to set up the phone and browse all of the features. Although I still have all of my music on my iPhone and use it as an expensive MP3 player, I LOVE my 920. It's fast, the battery is great, and I FINALLY got my free wireless charger from November. Once the App Store is stocked, WP8 will be amazing. This past weekend I got online to see how it was doing in the market and came across a lot of posts and articles with nothing but problems. I honestly feel like I fell in love with this phone all over again, but I can't be the only one.

Is there anyone else left out there that loves this phone? Don't be scared, say it loud!

BeaverJuicer

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I had a couple issues with my phone - overheating causing freezing (no, the irony was not lost on me), but once those got ironed out with Nokia Repair, my phone has been nothing but smooth sailing. The USB and headphone ports are a little too small for me to actually *love* my phone, but yeah, it's pretty damn awesome, in a purely platonic man loves his phone kinda way.

Coolknight1968

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I got my L920 on Feb 9th. I came with portico and works great. I expected QC issues during the first 2 months of production, so I held back buying one. Nokia is concentrating on QC now. China Mobile just complained that they only got 30'000 for the launch, instead of 90'000. Clearly Nokia wants to master the quality first before they ramp up production.

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I love my Nokia too..so damn much that I now ****ing hate it...thats what happens when you fall in love :S

Just kidding, its a great phone that is only going to improve with time

Alex_A

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I truly love it. both hardware and software as a concept and how it operates, and thats why im so anxious to get read of the problems i have with it.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Me too.

Not nearly enough people bother to post things like this, thank you.

And for what it is worth, My first Lumia 900 was perfect and my first Lumia 920 was perfect.

I have had NO problems with any Nokia phone I have ever owned.

poddie

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
No problems here with my 920. My mother also has one and my brother an 820, also with no issues. So many of the reported issues are very subjective, and often the result of unrealistic expectations. I'm sure there are defective units, but I think the effect of people posting about these is exaggerated. Love my 920!

mick57

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Very much like the phone and OS compared to my previous iPhone 4.

BUT getting fed up waiting for Portico on my unlocked UK 920.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit