02-12-2013, 07:49 PM #1
- 5 Posts
For the life of me I cannot authorise my Lumia 920 to play Audible audio books.
I have an audible account with books, I have downloaded the app but whenever I play a book it says that the device is not activated for the file, I try to activate the phone in Audible Manager but the program will not see the phone (using either a windows 7 or a windows 8 installation).
Am I doing something wrong here?
- By Yashjain in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2013, 05:48 AM
- By iandealencar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:45 PM
- By chrgeorgeson in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 32Last Post: 11-11-2012, 01:38 PM
- By liamjanin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:30 AM
- By sconrad308 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2012, 05:05 PM