Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Do any of you guys have a problem when you start the music app and start playing and the sound is super low? It somehow fixes if you restart though.

I had this problem once pre-Portico. Just did a reset and it cleared. Give that a try

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I get this sometimes after I watch a video (Like on Youtube for example)... its a bug.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Happens to me sometimes when I switch between audio applications, like going from Nokia Music to Audible player, restart always fixes it, I have been able to fix by exiting the apps and then starting the one I want, but not always. It hasn't happened recently, I think it might have been fixed in a recent update...

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Well I've reset the phone but the issue still occurs. I notice now it happens after I watch a netflix video. All other sound emitting features (didn't know how to word it here) will be super low sound.

I faced this issue just once, out of the blue. I just skipped to a new track and that was it...i did a soft reset and hadnt faced this issue since.
    It hasn't happened since updated to Portico

I had this problem often when watching YouTube video then going to Xbox/Nokia music.I need to restart my phone everytime this happens.