Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Was wondering if anyone has any camera tips to share? The things you do to make a better picture for a certain situation.

Here's one of mine, to get more natural looking low-light shots, lower the exposure.

Kinda duh I suppose but when I first got the 920, I was loving its low-light capability but hating the way those photos looked. There are times where I would prefer a low-light shot to look as it is; low-light.

Low light test | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I would also suggest, if you can hold the phone still enough or balance it on something, pump up the exposure and drop the ISO to 100. A lot less noise and sharper images. (provided you dont move at all)

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Hi Shredcow,

are you from Singapore ???

Bookmark this website : Windows Phone Photography | Windows Phone Central

and check out this for a beginner guide Nokia Lumia 920 Photo guide: How to make the most of your camera | Windows Phone Central

Hi Rick, yeap, from Singapore.I have read thru those 2 links before - thanks for refreshing my memory! :)

Anyway, here's another tip - get close to the subject.

Coming from the 41-megapixel monster Nokia 808, the 920's photos don't take well to any sort of zooming or cropping unless the light is optimal.