Nokia support and NStore

teo155

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I'm going to report a issue I have with nokia support (in Italy in particular):
My Lumia 920 turns itself off sometimes and i'm not able to turn it on again for 10/15 minutes; also, when I make a call, people can't hear me (not always, but it happens really often).
Now, I went to a NStore here in Milan, and two (totally unqualified) girls, said that I had to send my smartphone to Nokia and waiting for they to fix it.
Please notice that these 2 girls gave the same answer to other 2 people who where before me at the queue (one of those had a problem with an update, so a SOFTWARE problem, not a hardware one).

My question is: why should I pay ?600 for a smartphone that (YES) it's really cool and better than iPhone technically, but that gives me problems and a have a bad support company? Is this true only for Italy, or is it the same in the rest of the world too?
I honestly can't stay 2 weeks (if you're lucky) without the phone and hoping they will be able to fix it and if they don't "who cares! here's your phone exactly like before!"

I had an iPhone 4S and Apple substituted it FOR FREE with a "new" one with no problem.
Is there any possibility for my phone to be changed with a new one?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
To start with I see nothing wrong with girls in NStore informing you about sending the phones to Nokia Care Centre for repairs to be looked at. That doesn't make Nokia a bad company. This is the business model they've chosen to deal with customers with issues. If a phone develops a fault you are covered by a warranty. If you are unsatisfied with a warranty repair you send it back. What happened at Apple isn't what should happen at all other practices. If you were so sure that you needed this entitlements than the best idea would have been check if that's how Nokia operates. That way, you would know that Nokia isn't Apple.

teo155

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
You answer is not really kind, but whatever, I'm sorry if you took it personally; I just wanted to be sure that not all the NStore was like that i went to, because long story short these 2 girls had no idea of what to say and I'm sure they give that answer all day long, even if they could be able to solve a problem. Maybe the Apple Genius are too much and too different from the other supports, but Nokia seems to be the really opposite. I have this phone and it has problem and do i have to stay 2 weeks or a month without it just because they sold it to me like that?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You answer is not really kind, but whatever, I'm sorry if you took it personally; I just wanted to be sure that not all the NStore was like that i went to, because long story short these 2 girls had no idea of what to say and I'm sure they give that answer all day long, even if they could be able to solve a problem. Maybe the Apple Genius are too much and too different from the other supports, but Nokia seems to be the really opposite. I have this phone and it has problem and do i have to stay 2 weeks or a month without it just because they sold it to me like that?

Yes because that is how the company operates. It cant be like Apple, thank god it isn't!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720