- 02-16-2013, 01:12 PM #2
All you need to do is in settings -> mobile network or cellular -> mobile data OFF.Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
Want to make Windows Phone better? Let it stay unique?
Let it be nicer than anything out there? - PLEASE VOTE THESE
- 02-16-2013, 01:54 PM #4
And whenever i want to be connected to say... Facebook (24/7) i need to turn that setting on again.
This does not solve my problem.
- 02-16-2013, 02:14 PM #7
The 3 apps that are currently running in the background are:
Nokia Drive+ Beta
battery booster pro
boxfiles for dropbox
spotify (offline mode)
- By vingengo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 05-23-2014, 06:07 AM
- By Roy Keren in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 24Last Post: 03-28-2013, 05:11 PM
- By 9520G in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 15Last Post: 01-09-2013, 12:22 AM
- By dbristow in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 12-20-2012, 03:13 AM
- By mammaldood in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2012, 12:16 PM