- 02-16-2013, 02:47 PM #1
Its been a month that I purchased my white Lumia 920. Despite providing extra care I could'nt stop its back surface from microscratches. These microscratches are not visible. But when you see it under bright light then you see small lines. What to do? Will getting a skin would prevent any further scratches?
- 02-16-2013, 03:01 PM #2
Yeah, my yellow 920 has the micro scratches but can only be seen in certain lights. You can put a case on yours which will prevent any further scratching. You might want to put a screen protector on too (if you haven't already) because the screen can also pick up some tiny micro scratches over time.
- 02-16-2013, 03:03 PM #3
You could try the white cc-1043 cover, if they ever get them in stock. Fits like it's part of the phone. Just take it off every now and then to make sure there is no dust inside that might cause new scratches.
- 02-17-2013, 12:50 AM #4
- 02-17-2013, 04:12 AM #5
I suppose it would, yes. Although polycarbonate is tough it's still a form of plastic and can get scratched. I really don't worry too much myself about scratches so I don't bother with cases or screen protectors.
- 02-18-2013, 09:53 AM #8
- By falcon304 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-04-2012, 09:28 AM
- By scottcraft in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 01-11-2012, 08:23 PM
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 43Last Post: 11-11-2011, 08:12 AM
- By Luisraul924 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 06-28-2011, 10:16 AM
- By jalb in forum Apple iOSReplies: 17Last Post: 06-09-2011, 09:39 AM