02-17-2013, 02:31 AM #1
- 32 Posts
I was using ProShot to see the output quality, and I noticed that after I took a photo, if I look at it with ProShot built in visualizer, the shot zoomed in was great, clear and detailed. Then I took the same photo with default camera, zoomed in with wp8 gallery to see that the photo was blurry and pixelated.
Then I tried to view the photo taken with ProShot in wp8 gallery, and with great surprise I noticed that, zooming in, it was blurry and pixelated, but in ProShot the same photo was preview as great!
As result, it seems that, wp8 gallery is broken and doesn't keep the photo quality while zooming in.
Anyone else noticed this? Sorry if this is a already known problem...
02-17-2013, 02:46 AM #2
- 203 Posts
Yes that is a known problem. Many posts about that. Reason is that wp8 photo viewer shows you low resolution photo and when you zoom in you do not see high resolution photo with more pixels, but very same low-res photo only this time wp8 interpolate between pixels and photos looks blurred.
Onlything you can do is ask microsoft to fix this on suggestion box
Feature Suggestions: Hot (22519 ideas)
Until someone release photo viewer app that show high resolution photos.
02-18-2013, 06:38 AM #3
- 32 Posts
Thanks for the reply! I just noticed this article
Memorylage for Windows Phone 8, a Picture Hub alternative with a collage twist | Windows Phone Central
I'm wondering if photo quality in preview will be full
- By anilraj in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2012, 08:46 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 10-05-2012, 03:45 AM
- By megextti in forum AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2012, 03:34 AM
- By Judge_Daniel in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 01-12-2012, 07:27 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2011, 08:19 AM