Lumia or EE

Staggerlee011

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

So i brought a Nokia 920 from Phones 4 U and got a Sim only contract with EE.

Since combining them ive had nothing but troubles. But im not sure where the blame lies.

My issues have been

I had GPS signal for a few days and never had since.
When im called. there seems to be a 90% chance that it will go straight to voice mail. No ringing on my side for me to pick up the call. I just get a notification saying missed call. Caller does straight to voicemail without ringing.
Random length of time for text messages to arrive. could come instantly or could be 30 mins to an hour..

I called EE about the texts (I didnt know the phone issue till recently, when suddenly everyone who calls me pointed it out on the same day :(, and GPS i only use when i go running which has only just started happening. Im 1/7 on getting a GPS signal. On my old phone if i didnt get a signal it it would be short term. This has never got it back.

Anyway. The call EE was with regard only to the text messages. They said this was due to them issues receiving messages from 3 Mobile. and would be resolved shortly. Well 3 weeks later its still happening.

Any suggestions on how to get all these fixed!? I like the 4G from EE but not enough for all these problems. And i like my Nokia, but hells. Not getting texts and calls is pretty much a stopper for anyone surely!

Hope you can help!

andrew-in-woking

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
HiI have the dame issue with texts from 3 mobile. I think the other issues are to do with your device.Have you tried a phone reset? If not, flash the latest software with Nokia Care Suite and Data Manager.God blessAndrew

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett