- 02-18-2013, 02:07 PM #1
I just took my black 920 phone off the charger and it got a system update. What update is this? I already had portico. Anyone else get an update?
OS version: 8.0.10211.204
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
02-18-2013, 06:00 PM #7
- 17 Posts
I agree with you, whining is annoying, but I bought this phone partly because it was cool and partly because I wanted to believe in MS and their ecosystem (and I still do) hence I am whining in the vain hope that someone from Nokia/ MS are listening - and that's not as silly as it sounds, their teams will constantly be checking out comments on sites like this.
02-18-2013, 09:51 PM #8
- 7 Posts
Keep whining until we get a sensible reason why unlocked phones are not among the first to receive updates.
And no its not carrier testing. I am on O2 and they don't even sell this model, or server capacity and no I don't want to flash it myself.
So lets keep on whining!
02-19-2013, 12:42 AM #9
- 69 Posts
I am Unlocked phone from Thailand, and I got the update on the last 13rd by any network.
If you guys dont get update yet, dont be mad. Because the update doesnt bring much. The quality of cameras are still the same, I dont see any change yet (even some others said it took sharper outdoor image).
I experience just onething that the battery last longer, this is good but I dont think it's worth for along waiting software update.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- By CJ Thunder in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-18-2013, 11:35 PM
- By wjlim3 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2013, 06:27 PM
- By SofaTester in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2012, 10:09 PM
- By Silverdogz in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2011, 10:16 PM
- By panda51988 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2011, 10:11 PM