02-19-2013, 12:35 AM #1
- 69 Posts
The cameras both front and back take unsharp photo as before. The only significant better thing is the battery consumption. 24 hrs from discharge off the wireless charging plate, I went from 100% to 74% for the normal use. So I assume it could last for 2.5 to 3 days for just a single charge.
This improve is great, but I still like to have cameras improvement nnd Storage Management on the Other thing store on the phone.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- 02-19-2013, 10:23 AM #6
I could only imagine most of that would be texts. Do you text / MMS pictures to people a ton? I think Other is also Skydrive data, like OneNote items or things you have downloaded from emails. Do you do a lot of Excel and save things locally? Even your System is 0.2 GB higher than mine though...I would have thought THAT one would have been pretty standard.
- 02-19-2013, 10:31 AM #8
Yeah, the other issue is pretty big. It's about 4.5GBs at this point (was nearly 6GBs). I hope it gets fixed with the next update that gets pushed.
As for the cameras, I can't help you, but a suggestion I've found that helps is getting Creative Studio and post editing after the pic is taken to increase "clarity". Helps with some of the softness of the pics, when I have it.
Last edited by bawboh86; 02-19-2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Just checked other and it's dropped some of the data in it
- By ycy198472 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 07-09-2013, 08:32 AM
- By Dinkumschnauger in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 02-20-2013, 02:14 PM
- By xWisp in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2013, 10:35 PM
- By Sushovan Majumdar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2013, 09:36 AM
- By Calot in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 35Last Post: 11-07-2012, 12:09 PM