Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

The cameras both front and back take unsharp photo as before. The only significant better thing is the battery consumption. 24 hrs from discharge off the wireless charging plate, I went from 100% to 74% for the normal use. So I assume it could last for 2.5 to 3 days for just a single charge.
    This improve is great, but I still like to have cameras improvement nnd Storage Management on the Other thing store on the phone.

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

phone become smooth ? no lag ?

Global Posts
    1,331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitu Pham View Post
    Storage Management on the Other thing store on the phone.
    What was this supposed to say?

Quote Originally Posted by WuhJett View Post
    phone become smooth ? no lag ?
    You have a major issue if your phone has a lag. That is for sure not a common problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtieson View Post
    What was this supposed to say?

You have a major issue if your phone has a lag. That is for sure not a common problem.
    Please see the size of Other contents
    P.S. dont ask me to delete this delete that (caches, maps, etc) because I have done it.

what mean ?

Global Posts
    1,331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitu Pham View Post
    Please see the size of Other contents
    P.S. dont ask me to delete this delete that (caches, maps, etc) because I have done it.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/19/zasu4a6e.jpg

Dang, that is a lot of space to use up. But I see what you are saying now. 12GB...sheesh... I have 3.55GB used in Other on mine. On my Samsung Focus it was the majority of my 8GB of space also.

I could only imagine most of that would be texts. Do you text / MMS pictures to people a ton? I think Other is also Skydrive data, like OneNote items or things you have downloaded from emails. Do you do a lot of Excel and save things locally? Even your System is 0.2 GB higher than mine though...I would have thought THAT one would have been pretty standard.

he or she wants the other section to take less storage space. But the update did fix the focus problem.

Global Posts
    793 Global Posts
    Yeah, the other issue is pretty big. It's about 4.5GBs at this point (was nearly 6GBs). I hope it gets fixed with the next update that gets pushed.

As for the cameras, I can't help you, but a suggestion I've found that helps is getting Creative Studio and post editing after the pic is taken to increase "clarity". Helps with some of the softness of the pics, when I have it.
    Last edited by bawboh86; 02-19-2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Just checked other and it's dropped some of the data in it

my lumia after add a accound (facebook ) wend i go in photo or people ..some time will lag and slow ( no portico )