App store sorting latest apps/games

Fredrik Tennberg

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed that when I go into the app store and choose apps for example, I choose "latest" and should get a list of the latest apps but it is not sorted so the latest are on the top. Is there any way to keep track of new games/apps since this list apparently does not sort properly?

Take Bejeweled live+, I just read about it here and went in the app store to check it out but it was not on the "latest tab" so I had to search to find it. Anyone else find this annoying?

rbxtreme

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
What phone do you use, if Nokia i would suggest installing the app highlights from the store. You could always install the WPCENTRAL app from the market place (Buy it) and you will certainly be updated with all the happening revolving around you windows phone. (apps, games,updates, troubleshoots anythning under WP).:)

Fredrik Tennberg

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
What phone do you use, if Nokia i would suggest installing the app highlights from the store. You could always install the WPCENTRAL app from the market place (Buy it) and you will certainly be updated with all the happening revolving around you windows phone. (apps, games,updates, troubleshoots anythning under WP).:)

I've got the Lumia 920. I have wpcentral but I was wondering about the store sorting since sorting by latest should show me the latest apps/games. It just doesn't work now or what?

rbxtreme

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I got what you saying. I agree with you that this point im not sure as to how MS has implemented the sort on the store as its clearly not on "date updated". But im sure folks at ms would turn this around and at this point in time when we know wp8 is getting better and better, we need to accept it for the time being. Im hoping the sort should be fixed in some future,iteration. Until then "seek and thou shall find 😊"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium