How's your battery life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qyk1010101

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys i just got my lumia 2 days ago I love my phone but it's a bit worrying reading all these posts.

Not sure if this has been done before but here's a poll to see the battery life you guys get. Not many will wait till their phone is completely dead to charge so try to estimate yea

personally after my first charge i got about 10 hours.. not sure if that is on the upper or lower scale of things

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Been getting a day or two of battery after each charge, especially since turning off NFC (and learning to put the phone down every now and again).

mparker

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Got mine at launch and battery life was very good (couple of days with some care). But it's gradually gotten worse, to the point where I can barely make it through the workday even with all background tasks disabled except the MS Weather app.

Stephen D Smith

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I took mine off the charger at 5:30 this morning, after a day of moderate use for text, email and calls I'm at 77% at 3:15. I've had the phone for about a month, and after i figured out how to configure and turn off my background apps, I've gotten consistently good battery life.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
It's good enough for me. One thing that will make battery life better is if we (not directed at original poster specifically) stop obsessing about it. You will be amazed how much better the battery life becomes when you are not checking it constantly. Now, a phone can have issues, so your mileage may vary.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
The real answer is random.

Get great days and crappy days. And that is not because I massively use it on one day to another day.

Recently thought my phone had entered a new season where it was reaching the end of the day with 80% left. However that was for just a short time - around 5 days.

Now it is back to it's poor performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium