Vote Nokia on Phonedog!

Highdefjunkie

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Wow. You know that Apple's is losing it's mojo by this poll. I just got a 920 for work and my two co-workers got a Iphone 5 and they both said that my 920 is so freaking sexy. They were jealous over the screen size and build. They loved it. Iphone 5 looks and feels like a small toy.

justcurious#WN

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Wow. You know that Apple's is losing it's mojo by this poll. I just got a 920 for work and my two co-workers got a Iphone 5 and they both said that my 920 is so freaking sexy. They were jealous over the screen size and build. They loved it. Iphone 5 looks and feels like a small toy.

iPhone 5 can be used one handed and has much better apps. Some people prefer small devices. My Lumia has been reduced to my weekend phone.

Highdefjunkie

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Why does everyone hate on the iPhone? I think it's a lovely device, just a bit small.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

They don't. It's a beautiful phone, but it really hasn't changed in 6 years. People get bored. Adding a row of apps does not cut it.

Saying this if it wasn't for WP8 I'd own a Iphone. Tried Android a couple of years ago and good lord I could never get it right. Too much tinkering to get it working they way you want. I like the simplicity of Apple and MS. Their Os's just work out of the box. No rooting or any of that silly stuff.

Andyshine77

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Phonedog is polling users for which phone maker designs the best phones. Vote Nokia! (We're barely beating HTC at this point)
Who designs the best looking smartphones?

When I first bought my 920 I was voting for it, I now vote against it. I even posted the only honest review of the 920 and WP8 I've see. I used the same user name I have listed here. Sorry, but the 920 and WP8 does not deserve my vote of confidence after all the issues I've had with the 920 and WP8.

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
The poll was for best looking phone OEM, not best phone experience. Your experiences with Nokia, as unfortunate as they sound, do not qualify for this poll unless you truly don't like the look of recent Nokias compared to other OEMs.

That said, I voted Nokia as I truly love the design put forward in their Lumia line. It's bold, both in design, and color choice, and distinct. I've used pretty much all the major smartphones of the past year and find Nokia's phones to be the most visually pleasing out of all of them.

Andyshine77

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The poll was for best looking phone OEM, not best phone experience. Your experiences with Nokia, as unfortunate as they sound, do not qualify for this poll unless you truly don't like the look of recent Nokias compared to other OEMs.

That said, I voted Nokia as I truly love the design put forward in their Lumia line. It's bold, both in design, and color choice, and distinct. I've used pretty much all the major smartphones of the past year and find Nokia's phones to be the most visually pleasing out of all of them.

What does look have to do with anything, if the phone itself doesn't work?? If the phone worked as advertized I personally wouldn't care how it looked. A phone isn't a fashion statement, if you think it is get a life.

devize

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
What does look have to do with anything, if the phone itself doesn't work?? If the phone worked as advertized I personally wouldn't care how it looked. A phone isn't a fashion statement, if you think it is get a life.

Dude, this thread is on a poll for who designs the best looking phones. How it works has nothing to do with this thread. There are many other threads on that topic, this is not one of them.

Anyway, I voted for Nokia but I was so tempted to pick HTC after the One launch. That phone is so nice, I got to say I think I like it more than my Lumia 920. The silver aluminium looks great.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb