Genuine Nokia 920 Screen protectors

gerbilly

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
About as rare as hen teeth, and I am still unable to get a genuine nokia SP.

Stuff like this from nokia and there inability to sell a great product properly with a good choice of accessories is very annoying.

Don't they want my money?

vormison

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I think they concentrated more on making a screen that doesn't scratch easily instead of making a screen protector. I am not even sure Apple has an "official genuine" screen protector for the iPhone 5 but I could be wrong.

gerbilly

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I think they concentrated more on making a screen that doesn't scratch easily instead of making a screen protector. I am not even sure Apple has an "official genuine" screen protector for the iPhone 5 but I could be wrong.

nope you are not wrong. Nokia do have an official listed SP, sc-105 I think the product code is but I cant get it anywhere, even Nokia head honcho for the UK could find any for me.
My 920 before i sent it away due to an issue with light leakage had two small scratches on the screen, despite being total babied. It still gets scratches, gorilla glass or not.

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately your best bet is probably ebay or amazon. I believe you said your in the U.K. anyways stay away from the imoshi removable screen protector, due to glass on the sides turning it doesn't stay on at all and heard it really dims the screen!! I just got a ZAGG dry screen protector, they put it on for my at ATT here, I was debating on removing it because the dry ones leave a faint line on the bottom of the phone below the keys, but for now I will keep it on, I was going to just say screw it and go naked, but my OCD is horrid!! Again amazon is probably your best bet! Also my screen protector is on their like a champ!!! It doesn't peel at all!!! For now have a basic back case for protection that snaps on, but you can still run your hands around the edge of the screen and so far so good!!! Good luck!

vormison

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'd be interested in everyones experiences with the official one if they do purchase one. I've read extremely varied reviews on most screen protectors (texture, bubbles, screen distortion, etc.)

ttxzee

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a Skinomi one bought from amazon... for all i know it's pretty much the same as invisible shield HD. it's very smooth and fingers glides easily.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I too have been searching high and low for a reputable UK supplier. Got nowhere. Amazon do the military shield but shipping was over ?20! How come nobody stocks a quality one? I tricky d a cheap one, last a few days.

I can cope with it not being an official Nokia one, but I insist on a good brand. That wet application military one had some good reviews.

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I too have been searching high and low for a reputable UK supplier. Got nowhere. Amazon do the military shield but shipping was over ?20! How come nobody stocks a quality one? I tricky d a cheap one, last a few days.

I can cope with it not being an official Nokia one, but I insist on a good brand. That wet application military one had some good reviews.

Tobe honest, the Armorsuite Military Shield like many others are soon except that it will always leave the tiny nick nack bubbles from your nails etc etc and the "healing" tech they have in it does not actually work. Although, the back of the phone doesn't have that much of if any of them bumps / bubbles / indentation as the front does for some odd reason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre