- 02-22-2013, 05:40 AM #1
I have updated Nokia lumia 920 and when I go to settings>display+touch the only option I see is "touch sensitivity". The options "sunlight readability" and "brightness with battery saver" is missing. Can anyone help how to make these options available and why I am not seeing those. My sister bought a identical phone and she has those options on her phone
02-22-2013, 07:31 AM #5
- 93 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Check your OS version (settings -> about -> more information), if it is 8.0.10211.something then you already have it. If you don't then try checking for phone updates (settings -> phone updates).
If you do have Portico then try updating the display+touch app. Scan this QR code with you phone and see if it offers an update:
- 02-22-2013, 01:47 PM #7
Yes, scanning that QR code worked fine. Now the settings are added. But Why nokia doesn't take these updates. When I try phone update it says "your phone is up to date". Why they are releasing updates which no one can take?
- By Alex Rodriguez in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 04-13-2013, 01:07 PM
- By Xniaeln in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2013, 02:28 PM
- By dogfish54 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:40 AM
- By z33dev33l in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2012, 11:54 PM
- By knobturner75 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-18-2012, 11:00 AM