Lumia 920 missing "sunlight readability" and "brightness with battery saver"

Entoni_1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I have updated Nokia lumia 920 and when I go to settings>display+touch the only option I see is "touch sensitivity". The options "sunlight readability" and "brightness with battery saver" is missing. Can anyone help how to make these options available and why I am not seeing those. My sister bought a identical phone and she has those options on her phone
Thank youlumia 920_1.jpg

Omega Point

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Check your OS version (settings -> about -> more information), if it is 8.0.10211.something then you already have it. If you don't then try checking for phone updates (settings -> phone updates).

---edit---

If you do have Portico then try updating the display+touch app. Scan this QR code with you phone and see if it offers an update:
QR%20Display%20Touch%20Nokia.png

Entoni_1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes, scanning that QR code worked fine. Now the settings are added. But Why nokia doesn't take these updates. When I try phone update it says "your phone is up to date". Why they are releasing updates which no one can take?

anon(5477253)

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I've not got those extra options, even after the portico update. It would also appear that I have the latest display+touch update as that QR code only gives me a share option.

Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss