Vibration rattle?

waitthereimaWP

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I have never owned a Nokia Lumia device (my first Windows Phone was the HTC radar 4g) so I was very excited to get the Lumia 920 (from Rogers) and after a few days of using it I started to notice a rattle when ever it vibrates. Is this normal? I've heard stories of the 900 doing this but is it normal on the 920?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: The phone is about 2 weeks old!

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have never owned a Nokia Lumia device (my first Windows Phone was the HTC radar 4g) so I was very excited to get the Lumia 920 (from Rogers) and after a few days of using it I started to notice a rattle when ever it vibrates. Is this normal? I've heard stories of the 900 doing this but is it normal on the 920?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: The phone is about 2 weeks old!

Yup, it's normal. Most everyone has that "rattle". I think its just a function of how the vibration motor is set up. Some people have returned their phones to get one without the rattle, but I myself have never been able to see or hear or feel the difference between any lumia's.

Gambit11B

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Not only does mine rattle during vibration, you can also definitely feel something "shaking" back and forth inside the phone when running (phone in hand).

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmm, my phone vibration rattle too - it is very unique, so it is not that bad, but I really wish that vibration should be stronger, rattle or not ... by the way, I used Simple Vibrator apps to modify vibration, but I decided to let it be just like it is, a rattle vibration ... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss