- 02-22-2013, 11:39 AM #1
I purchased an unlocked Rogers Lumia 920 yesterday, and put in a new Telus sim card. Since then, I have had nothing but network issues. It keeps dropping the signal at least every minute or two. It will show 4G, then drop to 'No Service'. Only my WiFi works.
I've never used an unlocked phone before, so I'm unsure as to what the problem can be. I've done some searching and downloaded the Access Points app from Nokia - didn't help. Also typed in the Internet and MMS apns Telus provides - also didn't help.
Anyone have any ideas as to what could be wrong? I'm extremely frustrated at this point.
Thanks in advance!
02-22-2013, 04:09 PM #4
- 524 Posts
Awesome, glad I could help.
The issue comes from the fact that 4g is different depending on the carrier. Sparing the technical details, 3g is usually the setting that fixes those types of dropping issues. I had a similar problem with my Rogers 900 on Vodafone in Italy.
- By xcen in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 05-02-2015, 01:35 PM
- By Dinky89484 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 01-04-2013, 09:26 PM
- By garconcn in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2012, 06:23 PM
- By nano321 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:47 AM
- By chris2go in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 15Last Post: 11-01-2012, 02:44 AM