- 02-23-2013, 12:12 AM #1
Sup guys, wondering if anyone else has tried to incorporate their wireless charger into a table, sofa, or other household furniture?
Ive seen car mods; anyone got tips for stowing the charging plate into other common charging places (maybe kitchen?)
- 02-23-2013, 04:58 AM #2
Yup I have! Even better way is to use more than 3 wireless chargers under the table and then depending on size of table, you can leave your phone *anywhere* on the table and it will start charging! It's so cool when you have friends around ;)Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
- By astraith in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2013, 12:48 PM
- By Okcbikeguy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 47Last Post: 11-12-2012, 09:25 PM
- By bburnett1219 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 19Last Post: 11-10-2012, 03:22 AM
- By si49 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2012, 04:49 PM
- By scolab in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2012, 08:53 AM