- 02-23-2013, 01:12 AM #1
Sup guys, wondering if anyone else has tried to incorporate their wireless charger into a table, sofa, or other household furniture?
Ive seen car mods; anyone got tips for stowing the charging plate into other common charging places (maybe kitchen?)
- 02-23-2013, 05:58 AM #2
Yup I have! Even better way is to use more than 3 wireless chargers under the table and then depending on size of table, you can leave your phone *anywhere* on the table and it will start charging! It's so cool when you have friends around ;)Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
Want to make Windows Phone better? Let it stay unique?
Let it be nicer than anything out there? - PLEASE VOTE THESE
- 02-23-2013, 05:05 PM #4
That's awesome. I will try this. The table I have the charging plate/pillow on now is too thick, but it should work on my dresser.
- By astraith in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2013, 01:48 PM
- By Okcbikeguy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 47Last Post: 11-12-2012, 10:25 PM
- By bburnett1219 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 19Last Post: 11-10-2012, 04:22 AM
- By si49 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2012, 05:49 PM
- By scolab in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2012, 09:53 AM