HERE Apps

pauleyKills

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
So just a question....
Except for the name(duh), what other features/fix were added to each navigation apps? I really didnt use the Nokia apps everyday so I cant tell whats new and whats old. In the unveiling of the 520 and 720, i think they mentioned that they "improved" the navigation apps.

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Drive has a battery indicator on the bottom left of the screen.

Drive and Maps also seems to have 3D renders of some buildings in city centres (UK at least) which I hadn't noticed previously...but they might have been there.

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
The public transport in HERE Maps is horrible! ONLY shows trains in Perth Australia. So routes are basically "Walk 10km, train 5mins, walk 30km"
Transit app is much better, showing buses, trains and ferrys. No idea why they're different.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The public transport in HERE Maps is horrible! ONLY shows trains in Perth Australia. So routes are basically "Walk 10km, train 5mins, walk 30km"
Transit app is much better, showing buses, trains and ferrys. No idea why they're different.

Something that made me scratch the head since Symbian days. To make the drive separate app for speedy fire up and easy use will driving is understandable. But why not pack rest of them into map is beyond me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss