Music syncing issues!

C LaBelle

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else frustrated by the horrible music syncing? What the **** is the problem? I'm using WMP on XP to sync my music to my Lumia 920. I downloaded a few new songs to my computer and wanted to transfer them to my phone which already has most of my music on it. When I click sync it starts syncing but about 90% of the songs it says "Conversion Required". WTF? all my music is in .mp3 format, and even still it should already be on the phone, how does it need converting now? I gave up on the whole library on the phone, it won't do it and allow a playlist too. So I can only sync my playlists. I'm so frustrated with this part of WP8. Get with the program Microsoft! Not everyone wants Xbox music pass crap!

vedichymn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Yes, it's been a big step backwards from Windows Phone 7, but Microsoft hasn't publicly announced anything (although a few people I've talked to privately that work for MS also have expressed frustration with the experience).

I'd suggest you talk to the Windows Phone support people on twitter, and vote up topics you feel strong about on the Windows Phone suggestion forum:

Feature Suggestions: Hot (22921 ideas)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon