Yellow Rogers L920?

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
So Rogers finally announced more color options about month ago. They quickly released red and white while yellow was coming soon. Well it's been a month now and no yellow in sight still.

Has anyone had any luck finding a yellow one at their local Rogers? Or anyone have any info behind the delay? Rogers has been useless providing any info and feeling like giving up on waiting for a color that won't arrive.

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I did the reservation thing about a month ago. Noticed I moved up quite a few spots probably because it's taking so damn long to come in stock. Just wish I knew an ETA so I could decide what to do...

phatboy66

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I live in Montreal and went to several local stores (6-7) and they only have the black Lumia. I didn't even find ONE red, white, yellow or cyan Lumia 920 in any stores. This is so stupid because they say they have them all on their site. I mean they say they have the Red and White.

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I live in Montreal and went to several local stores (6-7) and they only have the black Lumia. I didn't even find ONE red, white, yellow or cyan Lumia 920 in any stores. This is so stupid because they say they have them all on their site. I mean they say they have the Red and White.

That's odd. However the cyan model for Rogers does not exist. I've walked into about 3 or 4 Rogers stores in Toronto in the last month for fun and they all had the black, white and red. You could always try to order one online through the website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa