- 03-13-2013, 09:26 PM #4
i hope you didnt buy it,
I got one and have had absolute nightmares with it.
MMS cannot be recieved,
tethering is very hit or miss.
Ive done everything humanly possible to get it working, i even flashed an international developer version of WP8 onto the phone!
All that managed to do was fix some of the MMS problems. Still cant recieve them from Wind mobile users.
Tried the access point app, still nothing.
I gave up, i put the rogers ROM back onto the phone and put it up on ebay. No pentaband phone should require that much hassle to get working.
Last edited by brent0007; 03-13-2013 at 10:13 PM.
- 03-14-2013, 12:06 AM #5
I actually had no issues in getting it to work. There are some pretty good instructions posted on using the access point app for the purposes of getting hot spot working. As for mms, entered the apn settings and everything works fine. What I do have an issue with which may or may not be the TELUS network is periodically my phone looses all signals
- By GameOver69 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 45Last Post: 06-10-2013, 04:56 PM
- By 920Walker in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2012, 10:44 AM
- By Ebaneeezor in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2012, 02:33 AM
- By redeyss in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2012, 04:39 PM
- By redeyss in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2012, 04:36 PM