02-27-2013, 11:27 PM #1
- 24 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I've often heard of praise about how 920 is the best at taking night photo. i did try to shoot night time photos but the result wasn't that impressive.
Flash should be on or off ?? and what does focus assist actually do??
- 02-28-2013, 12:37 AM #2
Night pics the flash should always be on. The lens adapts to the night and flash brightness and decides when the prefect time to close the shutter and take the pic.
Sent from my game boy color
- By RonV42 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 34Last Post: 04-07-2015, 10:52 AM
- By pakmul in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:50 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 25Last Post: 05-20-2011, 06:37 PM
- By SEKKDS in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:52 PM
- By SEKKDS in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:09 AM