Auto Txt Reply App ?

KultKam

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I know this was asked previously, but no sure if anything has changed, is there an app yet available that allows auto txt replies?

Such as " I cannot reply at the moment, I am in office" for example. This would be so useful.

Cheers folks for any help. Sorry this probably should be in the apps forums. Just realized.

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
It's already baked into the OS. When someone calls you, you can click on text reply, and to customize those you go to settings, background, phone, turn on text replies and edit replies. I use it and it's very useful, however, if ur looking for text replies to text messages I have no clue, but it's fine, I would just text after ur done wtvr it is, and if it is urgent they'll call you anyways and u use ur text reply ;)

KultKam

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Cheers appreciate the advice, I am still finding my way around the OS. I had an idea it can auto txt to calls. But it is a txt reply, to txt message I really need. I find it surprising that its not a feature that is available or at least something you can get as an app. At least I can't find it. (I know it could be abused.. but there are plenty of good reasons to have such a feature, I can't reply for quite awhile at work for example)

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, true. I tried searching though and so far nothing man :/. Iunno, for me, my close friends and family that know im at work wouldn't mind if I text them after work, even if it's long hours haha. But that's for me though, I can see why it would bother some people. Oh well, for now lets hope they understand :p

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
There's no way this could be done as of now. Microsoft has been so tight giving devs to explore such feats to the phone. Probably possible later when the OS has gain proper support from MS per se.

KultKam

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Ah, I see.. hopefully in time. Thanks for investigating ! I will keep an eye out for any developments. It would be a great feature. All in good time I guess.

Jake_M

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, unfortunately Windows Phone developers have almost 0 access to any system level functionality, so things like this are impossible for a third party to do until a huge revision takes place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos