- 03-03-2013, 11:13 AM #1
I know this was asked previously, but no sure if anything has changed, is there an app yet available that allows auto txt replies?
Such as " I cannot reply at the moment, I am in office" for example. This would be so useful.
Cheers folks for any help. Sorry this probably should be in the apps forums. Just realized.
03-03-2013, 11:32 AM #2
- 324 Posts
It's already baked into the OS. When someone calls you, you can click on text reply, and to customize those you go to settings, background, phone, turn on text replies and edit replies. I use it and it's very useful, however, if ur looking for text replies to text messages I have no clue, but it's fine, I would just text after ur done wtvr it is, and if it is urgent they'll call you anyways and u use ur text reply ;)
- 03-03-2013, 11:47 AM #3
Cheers appreciate the advice, I am still finding my way around the OS. I had an idea it can auto txt to calls. But it is a txt reply, to txt message I really need. I find it surprising that its not a feature that is available or at least something you can get as an app. At least I can't find it. (I know it could be abused.. but there are plenty of good reasons to have such a feature, I can't reply for quite awhile at work for example)
03-03-2013, 12:01 PM #4
- 324 Posts
Hmmm, true. I tried searching though and so far nothing man :/. Iunno, for me, my close friends and family that know im at work wouldn't mind if I text them after work, even if it's long hours haha. But that's for me though, I can see why it would bother some people. Oh well, for now lets hope they understand :P
- By Alexis Dover in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 02-27-2013, 10:20 AM
- By boss.king in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2012, 06:05 AM
- By Wiccan Lagar in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2012, 05:37 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2011, 07:29 PM
- By GekkoAce in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2011, 08:01 AM