- 03-04-2013, 06:15 AM #2
Two things I can suggest are to first read the reviews of what the others are saying about each app and then download the trial versions of each one to try them out. You can then decide which one suits you best for purchase.
10-14-2014, 03:00 PM #7
- 52 Posts
Best app for document scanning, in my opinion, is the new Office Lens app from Microsoft. It came out a few weeks ago and works pretty damn good.
(Unfortunately, I don't have the 10-post limit to supply website links, but just type in "Office Lens" in the Microsoft store and it should be the first one to pop up)
It automatically uploads directly to OneNote and you can toggle it to also save as a Word document or PowerPoint slide presentation.
- 10-14-2014, 03:17 PM #8
+1 Office Lens!
Not that I'm biased or anything...
But still, its been a useful tool for me.m505 > Z|71 > T|C > Z|71 > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4
> Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > HD2 > Treo 650 > Lumia 920
"anything with a large enough engine will fly" -raspabalsa
- By rvenable in forum Developers CornerReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:49 PM
- By Elchicos in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 286Last Post: 05-30-2013, 10:11 AM
- By shahulvm in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2012, 02:28 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2012, 09:35 AM
- By tintin123456 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 29Last Post: 04-20-2012, 10:23 AM