- 03-06-2013, 07:20 AM #1
So I just realized today that my Lumia 920 doesn't have the Xbox Music, after I was comparing the other Lumia 920s
When I clicked on the Store, I only have these options:
- Nokia collection
While the other 2 Lumia 920s:
- Nokia collection
On the Settings -> music+videos
Mine: Empty, just the Suggestions box.
- Connect with Xbox Music
- Xbox Music cloud collection
On the Music+Videos Tiles:
I don't have the options for Store and Xbox Music Pass.
Both mine and the other 2 Lumia 920s have been updated to latest firmware and Portico as well.
Is there something that I need to turn on or install?
03-06-2013, 09:51 AM #2
- 661 Posts
A few people were complaining about something similar a few days ago. Although I don't remember them mentioning that Xbox Music was completely missing. Here's the link so that you can try some of the things they tried:
I think someone had to hard reset their phone.
- 03-06-2013, 10:31 AM #4
Strange thing is I remember the first time I got my phone in December, I didn't have that settings in the first place. And after the Portico, I still don't see that setting. While the other phone that I mentioned was bought at the same time as mine. And have that settings available.
Oh.. and I wonder if the color of the phone had anything to do with it. Hahaha.. Coincidentally, the other two phones that have the settings are both Glossy Red, while mine is Black.
I really wish that I don't need to hard reset in order to get that Settings back.
- By Nerazzurri_KZ in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-06-2013, 12:46 PM
- By Ulairi in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2013, 11:02 PM
- By pizza mutt in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2013, 03:52 AM
- By Rong Zhou in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2012, 11:33 PM
- By Nerazzurri_KZ in forum XBOXReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2012, 09:41 AM