- 03-07-2013, 12:16 PM #1
Uni body adds more finish to phone ... But at the time of battery replacement will it be a problem?.
Also back in the old days to reset the phone we used to remove battery and put it back...
What alternative do we have for that?
- 03-07-2013, 01:31 PM #3
There are a few youtube videos about replacing the battery on the 800 and 900. I am sure a 920 will follow shortly. I had a Nokia N8 with a unibody case. You just need a couple or special torx drivers to replace the battery yourself..Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
- By socialcarpet in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 21Last Post: 04-10-2012, 06:06 PM
- By Rodolfo#WP in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2012, 01:53 PM
- By Seketh in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 04-07-2012, 05:27 AM
- By cj-m in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2012, 03:41 PM
- By fc000 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2011, 11:11 AM