Google play

Status
Not open for further replies.

captaincupcake

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site

Firstly I appologise if this has been raised before but I'm new here!!
I have the fantastic 920... just brilliant!
One thing I'd like to know is can I install all my apps from 'GOOGLE PLAY APPS'?
I can't seem to find a way to do it.
Any help would be much appreciated!
:smile:

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Can u install ur windows phone apps on ur android phone? Or ios apps on android phone? No they are different OSes and that's not shame at all...

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
People, please be nice. Don't be condescending either.

To the OP, no you can't unfortunately. There are three environments. Google, Apple and Microsoft. You can't cross into one another. I agree, it is a shame that you can't otherwise I wouldn't have to deal with the crappy PDF reader and have access to many cool apps that I have on my Nexus 7.

erkk

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Can u install ur windows phone apps on ur android phone? Or ios apps on android phone? No they are different OSes and that's not shame at all...

That s not the point. You can install android apps to BlackBerry OS 10. Its not about OS about MS policy.

And sorry man you cant.

zc1

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
People, please be nice. Don't be condescending either.

To the OP, no you can't unfortunately. There are three environments. Google, Apple and Microsoft. You can't cross into one another. I agree, it is a shame that you can't otherwise I wouldn't have to deal with the crappy PDF reader and have access to many cool apps that I have on my Nexus 7.
Three!? You forgot the platform represented by the people in your avatar!

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, we can't. :( We're behind Google Play app count, but we're getting there!

Once we catch up, we'll have just as good, or better quality apps! I'm glad you're liking the 920! :) What colour did you get?

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry OP, but this question seems a bit ignorant. Everyone should know that Android applications do not work with Windows Phone because WP apps use Windows NT, a different app environment that Android simply doesn't use.

I'm having a love/hate relationship with Windows Phone right now.

I love WP's stylish Metro/Modern UI and the integration with Microsoft services, but hate the meager amount of applications available in the marketplace, not to mention the amount of crapware you can find there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786