03-14-2013, 09:29 AM #1
- 34 Posts
I currently have various accounts linked to my phone including my hotmail, work outlook and facebook. All three of these populate my calender with various events, appointments etc.
I would also like to be able to access a shared Outlook calender which my work use for team wide appointments etc. How would I access this on my phone?
- 03-14-2013, 12:01 PM #6
Looks like you can't sync public folders etc with Exchange Active Sync. You need a third party software like CodeTwo Exchange. I have no idea if the software supports WP8 however.
How do you sync Exchange Public Folders with Android/iPhone? - Spiceworks
- By kirbybaker in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 16Last Post: 02-15-2014, 09:57 AM
- By cedarlog in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 10-13-2011, 05:54 PM
- By MSHU in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2011, 01:56 PM
- By Pronk in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 08-31-2011, 06:11 PM
- By JRDroid in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 02-13-2011, 01:06 AM