What is the best case for Lumia 920?

9500ix24

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Well I have a red and a black cc-1043 and an otterbox defender case. Those are the best cases IMO. When I go to field trips and stuff like that I use the defender case, I also use liquid armor on my screen.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

poddie

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Easy. Nokia CC-1043. Check the long running thread. Though it can pickup stains depending on the dyes used in your jeans. I don't put mine in my jeans pocket and it's flawless for me.

rsud7

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
i managed to get the rare nokia cp-600 - which is the nokia cc-1043 with a leather flap. the neat thing is it folds as a stand propping the phone to a decent viewing angle. however, the case is awkward to open. when closed though, it looks really sleek

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I have an amzer shellster which is great and I especially like the clip which is harder to b reak than most other clips it pops of the other side of the clip and you can push it back on and get the prongs to snap back in the other side. I also have a gel case from amazon its okay and a leather horizontal case from best buy.

zc1

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I like the phone not being in a case when I'm using it, so pouches and holsters work best for me.

I have a Shellster and find it ok. It's not the idea holster for me because the phone is in a shell when out of the holster, but I do like that it prevents the back of the phone from getting scratched up from the phone being placed on various surfaces. It's great when holding the phone vertically, but if I adjust the clip so that the phone is held horizontally then I worry about the phone sliding out. I found that at varying lean angles below horizontal the phone can slide forward in the holster and is at risk of falling out completely. It has actually managed to slide forward a couple of times, and actually slid out once; grant it, I was shoveling snow and taking garbage to the curb (i.e. involved in more movement than typical) that time. Now if I wear it horizontally I tip the holster so that the front end of the phone is angled up slightly.

Like you, I also have a leather horizontal holster. My third is a sleeve case, which is actually my favourite of the three, but I only use it if I'm going to have a backback or something with me (too bulky for a pant pocket) or don't have something in my jacket pocket. otherwise, the holsters are more convenient.

d3sm_zpsa8f524bf.jpg
d4sm_zpsb32d852a.jpg

Last edited:

dlandry2008

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Agree. The Incipio Dual Pro is solid, safe, very slim and looks great. I like that it has the protection of the silicon insert with the solid second shell that keeps you from a gummy grip.

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
is there any case such as cc 1043 (which protects the screen) but being hard case? I don't like silicone cases pretty much

edit: does the cc 1043 protects the screen? I mean, a little higher than screen, so if the phones fell face down it would protect (screen not touching against the floor)

Last edited:

DVernon43

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can find the CP-600 case? I saw it mentioned here but I can't find it anywhere.I'm in the U.S. and apparently it is not sold here.

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I have all the OEM cc-1043 cases and one clear silicone case, because they didn't offer the OEM cases in green:
Genuine-Original-CC1043-CC-1043-Silicon-Back-Protective-Skin-Case-Cover-For-Nokia-Lumia-920-Free.jpg 2bb9186c-3e28-4fd5-abd9-e3e0c5d280c2.jpg
I don't like the button cutouts on the cc-1043 ones, I'd rather have the buttons raised like on the clear case. The clear cases offers a thicker casing (including a nice raise bezel around the screen) and nice cutouts for all the ports and speakers. Oh and another thing those OEM cases leaves stains on the corners after time from putting them in/out of your pockets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo