Just brought and stuck on lighting bolt + gear? Wont turn on?

Kris O

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, just got my lumia 920 and got it out, plugged it in and it has the lighting bolt and gear, but when I hold down the power button it wont turn on, has been like this for 2 hours, any advice?

Dimi7287

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Try holding Down the Volume Down, Power and Camera buttons together. You might need to hold it down for about 20-30 secs. I think that should work.

alpha beta gaga

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
so does anyone know exactly what the 'lightning bolt + gear cog' combo displayed on-screen actually means? i got it last night. all ok now after a reset but just curious what triggered it.

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
it doesn't work for me. i'm using lumia 1320 / 8.1 with dev. preview. Holding down vol button + power. Phone only restart but lighting bolt & gear still appear again. Need advice please. Thanks

alphonsohall

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Off topic I know, but I wonder why do some people incorrectly use the word 'brought' (as in to 'bring' something) when it should be 'bought' (as in to have 'purchased' something) ?

I see this error so many times.

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried the Lumia Software Recovery Tool? Support - - Microsoft - Malaysia

Hallo, Ms. Knotek, sorry to quote again your post.
My problem doesn't solve yet. Yesterday it was success to reboot normally while using (Power + Cam button). But now every time my phone restarted (Turn off and turn on again) the lighting bolt + gear was appear again.

My trying to use Lumia software recovery tools to fix this issue. Flasing was successful but when phone goes restart, the lighting bolt + gear appear again.
I don't have any idea to fix this issue. Every time restart, that sign always appear. i have to press (Power + Cam) to trigger normally booting, is very annoying ...

I need help and advice please.. Thank you :)

FYI :
- Lumia 1320 (Preview Dev)
- Type : RM-994
- Product code : 059V6N2
- Software Ver : 3058.50000.1424.0007

Ryan Frampton1

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
it doesn't work for me. i'm using lumia 1320 / 8.1 with dev. preview. Holding down vol button + power. Phone only restart but lighting bolt & gear still appear again. Need advice please. Thanks
Q

I have the nokia 635 an mine wasn't working either so I held the power an volume an just hold it like it just keep vibrating.Half a dozen times then let go. Thsts what I had to Do an it's working now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa