Phone Shutting Off on its own

marcieevee14

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
i have an at&t version of the lumia 920..had it for about 2 weeks now and on day 1 when i came home i plugged the phone onto the charger set it on my table and took a quick nap.when i woke up i looked at my phone and it was completly off as if the battery died,which was impossible chus again it was plugged in the charger,i couldnt turn the phone back on with just pressing the power button nothing was working.i had to press volume down and power button at the same time until i felt a vibration and it turned back on again. now it has happend again this time it was not on the charger it had 70% battery left,i went down to go eat came back to my room and the phone was shut off again,had to press the volume down and power button to boot it back up. is this some software issue on nokia's part?? or just the at&t version? is this known on all lumia 920's or windows 8 devices?? im really loving this phone but that problem is getting me worried.any ideas or info to shed some light onto this situation?

crackers450

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Mine does too but I think I found a solution until a fix/update comes thru, just before bedtime I turn off both wireless & bluetooth & place on the charge plate, since I have been doing this the phone does not shut off by itself at all, it's been 4 weeks now without a shut off
hope this helps:winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa