- 03-21-2013, 07:27 PM #3
You may have bricked it. I would take it back to where you bought it, if it doesn't fix it within a few hours.
Should be covered by warranty.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro
- 03-21-2013, 08:19 PM #5
What worked for me when I did a reset was to remove the SIM card. After about 5 or 10 minutes, the phone was fine. Before I removed the SIM, I had the spinning gears for almost 2 hours.
- By misslucy001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2012, 03:53 PM
- By Carlevin in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 06-17-2012, 09:41 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-07-2012, 10:18 PM
- By Snow in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:28 AM
- By error- in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2011, 11:09 AM