- 03-23-2013, 10:06 AM #1
Ah, just had to send my 920 for repairs for det second time. It has all kinds of problems, and im tired of it. I regret not bying and Ativ S, and if i get at New 920 in Return, I will sell it and buy the ativ s. Sorry Nokia, but your hw sucks.
- Dust under the glass. ffc.
- Poor batterylife after portico
- Screen does'nt always respond to touch, need to tap several times to get a response.
- Camera flash does'nt work when the phone gets hot. If I use the flash as a flashlight, it works for maybe 5 Seconds before it turns off because of overheating.
- Random reboots
- Random reboots with the phone getting stuck at the Nokia splash screen.
Last edited by rockstarzzz; 03-23-2013 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Mod edit: Keeping titles civil.
- 03-23-2013, 10:13 AM #2
Hate to say this, but it sounds like you got a defective device and it's not just that the entire lot of 920's are bad. For every post or thread complaining about the 920, there's thousands of satisfied users as well.
Sorry you got a bad device but thanks for not giving up on WP. Good luck.
- 03-23-2013, 10:29 AM #3
Yeah i know. Not all 920's are bad, but it seems to be more doa's than normal.
I wont give up on wp just yet! I love it, and ios and android is so awful, i cant stand them. So just waiting to see if i get a new 920 in return, fingers crossed
- 03-23-2013, 11:10 AM #4
I'm returning my third Lumia 920. I loved my Lumia 800, but these 920s are plagued with issues. I'll keep returning mine until I get a good one. Good thing I kept my Lumia 800 for back up!
- 03-23-2013, 11:53 AM #6
03-23-2013, 12:07 PM #7
- 257 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
good! don't give up yet! if you look at some of the threads at wpc of people who flashed the newest update to their lumias, they say battery is much much better, storage issues are gone, and reboots are gone so far! as for the ffc i had to replace my lumia once but my new one is perfect so far no dust and have had it for a little over a month so i hope all your problems get fixed
- By gtbuzz in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 19Last Post: 02-05-2013, 06:14 AM
- By muoreh in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2012, 12:29 AM
- By Ultimateone in forum HTC 8XReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2012, 08:36 AM
- By ziggygod in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 13Last Post: 05-23-2012, 12:09 AM