RE: Nokia Lumia 920 - Vibrate Rattle issue - Design flaw(Normal to the phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amilayajr

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
RE: Nokia Lumia 920 - Vibrate Rattle issue - Design flaw(Normal to the phone)

Hi guys,

I have been digging the internet for the vibrate rattle sound issue for Nokia Lumia 920 and it seems the the issue is a common problem. There has been so many threads of forum but no answer or fix. So I decided to send my phone to nokia repair center. The ISSUE still persist even after replacing the motor vibrate inside the phone. The issue is still occurring, it seems that this is a design flaw or just the way the phone has been designed and pretty much nothing can be done. The phone vibrates fine wen pressing the keys but when it receives call the rattling sound is still distinct. Unless someone can provide a video of their phone without the rattling sound while using a vibrate app then I won't be convinced that this is a fault on specific phones. For now, it's a common issue for all Lumia 920 phones, I'd say, we're stuck dealing with it. I guess going for a great phone, comes with a drawback. Either way, I love the phone and everything about it, except the funny vibrate sound it creates when it's vibrating.

What do you guys think.

Products4Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12