Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lafrede

I went to see Gerard Butler's new film this Friday, Olympus Has Fallen (Good action film). About fifteen minutes in to the film and guess what I see gracing the screen a white Nokia Lumia. From the shot I could not tell if it was a L920 or L900, but was happy to see the Nokia shown on the big screen. I carry the Nokia L920 and love it, I just wish more people would give windows phone a chance over the chaos driven Android phones. I hate Android phones by the way.
    rimlover likes this.

Global Posts
    1,063 Global Posts
    Yes, Nokia have got their phones in a few movies in the past. The Nokia N8 featured in the Disney remake of TRON. They also managed to get one of their older N series phones (can't remember which) in the Splinter Cell: Chaos theory game too.

And N8 also appeared in Dexter series :)

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    The arrow had Lumia 920 on it, also a surface tablet.

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    NCIS:LA use a lot of MS devices as well

Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lafrede View Post
    I went to see Gerard Butler's new film this Friday, Olympus Has Fallen (Good action film). About fifteen minutes in to the film and guess what I see gracing the screen a white Nokia Lumia. From the shot I could not tell if it was a L920 or L900, but was happy to see the Nokia shown on the big screen. I carry the Nokia L920 and love it, I just wish more people would give windows phone a chance over the chaos driven Android phones. I hate Android phones by the way.
    i JUST saw that movie (less than 30 min ago) haha. i think it was the 900 because there wasn't a charging port at the bottom. i could be wrong, it was for a split second and her hand kind of obstructed that area.

Touch had L290 in a couple of episodes at the start of season 2.