Nokia Lumia 920 Keyboard key won't work

link194

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
So, I just got my Nokia Lumia 920 today in the mail. Everything on it works fantastic except for one thing. The "U" key on the keyboard just won't work no matter where I press. Any advice? I've tried turning it on and off, and I also did a hard reset.

BobR1908

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
My suggestion would have been a soft or hard reset to be honest. Did you do the new 920 update today OTA? Maybe that will help - if not you may unfortunately need to look at returning the phone for a replacement. Hopefully something works, I know how I am with my phone and I would be so amped to use it and not feel good at all about having to return it.

link194

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Well, I guess I can get used to it. Everything seems to work fine when it's in landscape mode when I turn it sideways (which is how I normally type anyway)

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Well, I guess I can get used to it. Everything seems to work fine when it's in landscape mode when I turn it sideways (which is how I normally type anyway)

**** no man...return that biotch asap...no way would I keep a phone that you couldn't use a letter when typing.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

BobR1908

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
**** no man...return that biotch asap...no way would I keep a phone that you couldn't use a letter when typing.
Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

I agree - return the phone. You deserve a perfectly functioning phone out of the box, I would not hesitate to return a phone with that issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss