Nokia Access Point setting - Difference between ATT LTE 1 & LTE 2

puredrive07

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I accidentially tapped the AT&T LTE 1 under this setting and there's no way to deactivate it and just use what ever the default setting is. I do have LTE in my area and my phone was acting wierd at first with connections. Should I be worried? (I'm able to send/receive SMS, MMS, email) What is the difference between the two? Is there a way without doing a hard reset to remove this application from Nokia?

Thanks!

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
As long as MMS is working you have nothing to worry about. All the access point app does is allow us to select an access point for MMS, that's it. You should be able to swap between any access points listed by tapping on them but if LTE 1 is working, you can just leave that one active.

puredrive07

May 31, 2011
Visit site
As long as MMS is working you have nothing to worry about. All the access point app does is allow us to select an access point for MMS, that's it. You should be able to swap between any access points listed by tapping on them but if LTE 1 is working, you can just leave that one active.

So this shouldn't screw up download/upload speeds over LTE?

webwevers#WN

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I ran across this the same way as you. I accidentally tapped the AT&T LTE 1 and then found out I could not send or receive any SMS or MMS messages. I played around with it and then tapped AT&T 2 and it seems like everything is now working ok. Does anybody know what the difference is? some sort of explanation would be helpful.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

I have done a custom access point with MMS settings and editable APN .... (just adding one by clicking "add" button there) ....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077