Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I accidentially tapped the AT&T LTE 1 under this setting and there's no way to deactivate it and just use what ever the default setting is. I do have LTE in my area and my phone was acting wierd at first with connections. Should I be worried? (I'm able to send/receive SMS, MMS, email) What is the difference between the two? Is there a way without doing a hard reset to remove this application from Nokia?

Thanks!
    Current: Glossy White Nokia Lumia 920
    Former: Nokia Lumia 900, Samsung Focus, Apple iPhone 3GS, HTC Tilt, Samsung BlackJack

Global Posts
    1,063 Global Posts
    As long as MMS is working you have nothing to worry about. All the access point app does is allow us to select an access point for MMS, that's it. You should be able to swap between any access points listed by tapping on them but if LTE 1 is working, you can just leave that one active.

Quote Originally Posted by WorzelGummage View Post
    As long as MMS is working you have nothing to worry about. All the access point app does is allow us to select an access point for MMS, that's it. You should be able to swap between any access points listed by tapping on them but if LTE 1 is working, you can just leave that one active.
    So this shouldn't screw up download/upload speeds over LTE?
    Current: Glossy White Nokia Lumia 920
    Former: Nokia Lumia 900, Samsung Focus, Apple iPhone 3GS, HTC Tilt, Samsung BlackJack

Global Posts
    1,063 Global Posts
    No my friend, it should not.

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I ran across this the same way as you. I accidentally tapped the AT&T LTE 1 and then found out I could not send or receive any SMS or MMS messages. I played around with it and then tapped AT&T 2 and it seems like everything is now working ok. Does anybody know what the difference is? some sort of explanation would be helpful.

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Anyone know that the difference is yet?

Quote Originally Posted by WorzelGummage View Post
    I have done a custom access point with MMS settings and editable APN .... (just adding one by clicking "add" button there) ....
    Anyone know the settings for a custom ATT access point?