Dust between screen and body

Sutter Kain

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 920 just returned from Nokia after dust in FCC and crackling body. It seems they fixed those problems, but now I get dust between the both sides of screen and the phone's body. Don't know if it's a design flaw with nail thick spaces between those two, or they just added me a problem. Should I send it to Nokia again and hopefully get a brand new unit?

Last edited:

ryanj04

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue... But I bought the CC-1043 case and it fits the phone like a glove and you can no longer see the gaps on the sides and I am sure it will prevent further dust build up in those gaps. Hope this helps! Also the case is only $11.99 on Amazon, it is quite a steal!

Sutter Kain

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Ok, but I don't want to use a case. I'm asking because I can't compare my Lumia to another unit - none of my friends or family have one.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have this too after getting a 2nd one after warranty replacement. not a huge deal though only visible at certain angle in bright sunlight

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
i have dust inbetween them...but i mean it's kinda normal...maybe it's a manufacturing defect...i just don't want to drive myself crazy over this. Other than that my phone is great, btw Starbucks scans my screen's bar code just fine totally unrelated but oh well lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos