No "Storage Check" in settings menu on my 920 even after update to 1308...Help!

epearson2

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
So I have done everything I can think of at this point and still I have no storage check option. I have updated ALL of my Nokia apps / settings including the "extras + info" and I have likewise upgraded my Firmware to the newest 1308 that was released OTA a day or two ago. And yes, I am on AT&T 4G LTE in Fort Worth, Texas. Still nothing.

However, on my wife's Lumia 920, I updated it for her last night OTA and she DOES have storage check listed on her settings menu. Soooo any ideas? My handset has had the 1308 firmware for roughly 48 hours now and no other updates have appeared.

I really want Storage Check, but I don't think it wants me to have it.

SRLumia620

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
First of all I am really no expert at this.
I got 1308 on my Lumia 620 and I didn't have Storage Check under the Settings Menu. Until I updated the Extras+Info System App.
You can find it here
Nokia updates Extras + Info, removes charging chime but adds things too | Windows Phone Central
Just scan the QR Code at the bottom of the article and it will lead you right into the Store where you can Update the System App. After updating give it a few minutes and check with the Settings Menu again. Worked for me.

Hope it helps!

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Just scan the QR Code at the bottom of the article and it will lead you right into the Store where you can Update the System App. After updating give it a few minutes and check with the Settings Menu again. Worked for me.

Hope it helps!

I had to flash my phone today and was worried that I lost the storage check. Your tip helped me get it back. Thanks!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon