Any Rogers Lumia 920 users got 1308 update?

mrgreencastle

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I have a Rogers 920 that I flashed with 1308. Seem like Nokia changed the frequency of the vibration, sounds slightly different and doesn't cause a rattle.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh really? Is it any less intense? I like the intensity of the vibration. But less noise will be nice. I never thought it was possible to improve that issue with an firmware update...
Wonder when we'll get this... hopefully by this week

Josh Lubin

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Does it fix the screen flickering issue?! Cuz I noticed it only flickers on certain colours on screen which leads me to believe its a software thing

ivo03

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I hope the 1308 update for Rogers won't induce connectivity issues... see AT&T users' complaints.
Therefore I'm waiting patiently.

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
its not out yet and based on what's happening with AT&T guys probably a good thing. Hopefully it gets figured out before we get our OTA.

ExcaliburII

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
updated through nokia care suite. still random reboots, but it was nice to clear out 2 GB of other data when I first installed it.:) and to see which programs use extra room that is not needed. Other than that nothing big.

Rogers splash screen is still there.

tgzgeorge

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I have the 1308 fw that I got from Nokia care after bricking the phone doing a factory reset. I do have the issue (like everyone) that my data connection drops even missed calls. The fix I've applied for now is to only use 3G, that seems to be more stable, I would still like to return to using lte when they release a fix.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
For those Rogers L920 users that updated through Nokia Suite are you experiencing those connectivity issues ppl on AT&T mentioned??
Also where do I download Nokia Suite? I used to have one for my symbian phone but i'm guessing it's a different one??

tgzgeorge

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I'm with Rogers. I updated and experience the drop calls and data connection issue on lte and 3g. I did the update using Nokia suite because I bricked it by doing a factory reset. I'd avoid it as update is likely soon.

SpeedyOyster

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I am with Rogers and took the 1308 update via a full firmware flash through the Nokia Care Suite. I don't know what I can tell you guys to help but I'm not really having connectivity issues.

Actually this update is a breath of fresh air. Especially the quieter vibrate noise AND my proximity sensor finally works 100% during phone calls.

If I can post any settings or anything please let me know.

Btw I am using my Rogers black L920 on the Rogers network.

QOAM

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I used the Nokia Software Updater for Retail and updated to 1308 last night. I am using a Rogers phone on T-Mobile.

Where do you get the Nokia Software Updater for Retail? I am also using Rogers on T-Mobile etc .. My phone didn't get the LAST update. (There was one before 1308.) Wondering if maybe we can't get Rogers updates in the USA or on T-Mobile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3