Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Hi Guys
    I just installed Facebook for Windows Phone which is very good App for Lumia 920. But I have one problem, when I share the photo from Album it automatically uplods to Mobile Uploads on Facebook and it is never visible to my friends on Facebook.
    How do I choose on which Album can I post/upload photos?
    Faceboob Touch is not so good... didn't liked it much.
    Thanks in advance guys ! :)

Global Posts
    1,330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Bhatnagar View Post
    Hi Guys
    I just installed Facebook for Windows Phone which is very good App for Lumia 920. But I have one problem, when I share the photo from Album it automatically uplods to Mobile Uploads on Facebook and it is never visible to my friends on Facebook.
    How do I choose on which Album can I post/upload photos?
    Faceboob Touch is not so good... didn't liked it much.
    Thanks in advance guys ! :)
    is there a reason you are trying to upload the photo NOT using the built in native functions? The Facebook app is actually a pretty terrible experience (IMO) compared to the native functions.

Whenever you load a photo you put it into the Mobile folder. That is default, can't change that (I think). When you get to a PC later you can move them around, create albums and organize your photos.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtieson View Post
    is there a reason you are trying to upload the photo NOT using the built in native functions? The Facebook app is actually a pretty terrible experience (IMO) compared to the native functions.

Whenever you load a photo you put it into the Mobile folder. That is default, can't change that (I think). When you get to a PC later you can move them around, create albums and organize your photos.
    Thanks a Lot Curtieson !
    I actually us the default function and it uploads to Mobile Uploads. I am looking for a way to create a new album using Mobile Facebook App and then while uploading the pics, I can choose the Album in which I want to upload the pic :) Not sure if its possible or some other app can do it.

Try FB Lens from the Store. Then when you share a photo from the Photo Hub you can choose FB Lens which allows you to choose *existing* albums to upload to.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by finiterex View Post
    Try FB Lens from the Store. Then when you share a photo from the Photo Hub you can choose FB Lens which allows you to choose *existing* albums to upload to.
    Thanks man :)

Found another solution on this forum:-

It used to be easier to get to these settings...

But here, do this:

- Go to your profile (not your news feed).
    - Click Activity Log.
    - On the left side, click "Windows Phone" (with the purple Windows logo). If this is not immediately visible, click the "More" link at the very bottom of the left side, and it should display all your apps that use your Timeline.
    - Once all your Windows Phone posts appear, look on the top right on the page where it says "This app can post on your behalf to:".
    - Choose your desired default setting.
    - Now when you post photos directly, or use the "Use my Facebook settings" on the Me tile, it will use this default setting.

Hope it helps everyone.... Though it will not let you choose album but it will upload pics to Mobile Uploads and the permissions have been fixed as well :)
    Yippeee
    Thanks a lot guys for helping me out :)