Weird camera issue.

WPhantom

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I didn't have this camera issue when I first bought 920, or maybe I didn't notice. I'm going to Nokia care tomorrow but AFAIK, Phones aren't replaced in India but repaired :\
cfIVT4W.jpg

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
The blue tinge? Pretty normal with smartphones (or with the iphone 5 its a purple tinge i believe)
Happens when you take photo of something flat and white (paper, wall, ect)

WPhantom

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't see anything weird with it?

It's a plain white wall. Still it's only showing correct colors in the middle spot. Rest is pinkish? Am I the only one who sees that? :O It's PLAIN WHITE WALL! And when I click pictures and view them on PC, the difference is noticeable! Even on the pictures that barely have white in them.

WPhantom

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
The blue tinge? Pretty normal with smartphones (or with the iphone 5 its a purple tinge i believe)
Happens when you take photo of something flat and white (paper, wall, ect)

With iPhone 5 it happens when you have source of light. And no, this pinkish tinge also happens in the pictures that barely have white in them. I can notice the difference. I take phone's camera a bit more seriously. Camera was one of the main reasons I got 920 and now this :(

rbxtreme

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Thats a known issue(green tint) with the 920. The samsung galaxy lines show a pink tint so worry not its just the way its meant to be. For guys who never noticed it don't bother going behind it, if you really wanna see it open the camera and point it in front on a fluorescent light source and there you have it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro